Exporting Optimum Routes into Excel File
To export the optimum routes into a file in Excel format, the following steps must be done:
According to your browser settings, a Save/Open File window may appear or saving starts automatically.
Export Format is selected as Excel.
- Show Map: You can get a Map View output.
- Show Jobs: You can see the details, step by step, which locations to be visited, estimated time of arrival and departure.
- Pick-up Delivery Details: What orders to pick-up at a location.
- Show Addresses: You can see all adresses for each location.
- Show Driving Directions: Driving directions between locations along the route.
When you click the preview button, you can see the output preview window.
By clicking Export button, you can save the output into a file in Excel format.