To load a Vehicle Set, the following steps should be done:
- Check whether there is any unsaved data, because loading will clear the current data.
- Select Fleet Tab in the Management Panel.
- Click Load Button to load saved vehicle set (group of vehicles) from logvrp database.
- Load Data window will appear. Load Data window contains Vehicle Set Tab listing previously saved Vehicle Sets.
- In Load Data window, the related Station Set to that Vehicle Set is shown.
- Choose the Vehicle Set you want to load.
- Click the "Load" button in Load Data window to load the Vehicle Set.
- The vehicle of the loaded Vehicle Set will appear in the Vehicle List of Fleet Tab in Management Panel.
As an important reminder, the following must be kept in mind:
- Vehicles are associated to stations or depot, because the starting position and stopping position of a vehicle are the stations or depot.
- Therefore the Vehicle Set is meaningful only if the associated stations exist.
- So the Vehicle Set is associated to the Station Set whose stations or depot is used as the vehicle starting and stopping positions.
- Therefore a Vehicle Set has a related Station Set.
- When loading a Vehicle Set, its related Station Set must be either loaded already or loaded together.
- Therefore, when loading a Vehicle Set, if its related Station Set is not already loaded, then the starting and stopping positions of the vehicles will be changed automatically.
Please read the The Concepts section if you did not do before.