To load a Station Set, the following steps should be done:
- Check whether there is unsaved data, because loading will clear the current data
- Select Stations Tab in the Management Panel
- Click Load Button to load saved stations set (group of stations) from logvrp database.
- Load Data window will appear. Load Data window contains Station Set Tab listing previously saved Station Sets.
- Choose the Station Set you want to load.
- Click the "Load" button in Load Data window to load the Station Set.
- The stations of the loaded Station Set will appear in the Station List of Stations Tab in Management Panel.
- The stations of the loaded Station Set will also appear in the map with the marker symbols.
As an important reminder, the following must be kept in mind:
- Orders and vehicles are associated to stations or depot.
- Therefore the Order Set and Vehicle Set is meaningful only if the associated stations exist.
- So the Order Set and Vehicle Set is associated to the Station Set whose stations or depot is used as the source, destination stations for orders or starting position, stopping position for vehicles.
- Therefore Order Sets and Vehicle Sets have related a Station Set.
- Therefore, when loading a Station Set, if there is an Order Set which is not related to the Station Set to be loaded, then the unassociated Order Set is cleared.
Please read the The Concepts section if you did not do before.