This service, is optional. You do not have to use this service.
This service should be used if you would like to define the pre-assigned locations of vehicles. This means that, if your vehicles serve to only specific customer locations, then you can pre-assign the vehicles to those locations.
Note that, if you pre-assign the vehicles to locations, then the vehicles will serve to those locations.
- apiKey: In order to obtain your API KEY, first log into logvrp web application and click "Manage API Key" button.
- computationTicketID: You will get this using Ticket service.
- vehicleLocationAssignments: Array of "VehicleLocationAssignment" where "VehicleLocationAssignment" is defined as follows:
- VehicleId: String. The Id of the vehicle that this working hours to be set. This vehicle id must exist in the vehicle list provided in the "Vehicles" service.
- LocationIds: An array of strings which are the IDs of locations.
Data: Returned data
Message: Output message
ReturnCode: Return code of the output. If "Success" is true, then check this value.
Success: If unpected errors, or exceptions occur, this will be false.
success: Same as Success
REST - JSON
"apiKey": "your API key here",
"computationTicketID": "your computation ticket here",
LocationIds: ["2", "3", "4"]
LocationIds: ["5", "6", "7"]