This service, is optional. You do not have to use this service.
This service should be used if you would like to set the additional hourly costs of vehicles.
- apiKey: In order to obtain your API KEY, first log into logvrp web application and click "Manage API Key" button.
- computationTicketID: You will get this using Ticket service.
- vehicleHourlyCosts: Array of "VehicleHourlyCost" where "VehicleHourlyCost" is defined as follows:
- VehicleId: String. The Id of the vehicle that this working hours to be set. This vehicle id must exist in the vehicle list provided in the "Vehicles" service.
- Standard: A double value. Defines the cost of vehicle in regular working hours.
- Overtime: A double value. Defines the cost of vehicle in overtime working hours (out of regual working hours).
- Waiting: A double value. Defines the cost of vehicle in the pause time "within regular working hours".
- Idle: A double value. Defines the cost of vehicle in non-working hours. Note the difference between "Waiting".
Data: Returned data
Message: Output message
ReturnCode: Return code of the output. If "Success" is true, then check this value.
Success: If unpected errors, or exceptions occur, this will be false.
success: Same as Success
REST - JSON
"apiKey": "your API key here",
"computationTicketID": "your computation ticket here",